Diana Cozad

MEMBER SINCE

Oct, 2016

VIRALIX RANK

#2794

REVIEWS

3

AVG. WORDS

41

About Me

I'm 51. I have 5 dogs. Married 14 years. No children. Very happy 95% of the time and still smiling the other 5%
Recently Reviewed
Social Media Platforms

Soft and flexible

28 Dec, 2018
This was purchased as a gag gift for my nephew for Christmas. But we all check it out after he opened it. Lol. It was very soft and fell like real skin with textured on the inside and  Came in a... read more »

No more sleeping on a plastic bag

20 Dec, 2018
I just  Bought a brand new mattress I have you tried other mattress protectors but sleeping on them sounds like you're sleeping on a huge plastic bag. This was very soft and NO soun... read more »

Exactly as advertised

17 Dec, 2018
Has a very strong suction cup and flesh-like feel. Rechargeable which is nice no batteries  to buy. It is flexible and designed to look like the real thing.   read more »

We use Cookies for a better experience, you can learn more about it here