Work with Amazon Alexa:
1. Log into Alexa APP, tap Skills, and search Smart Life in the input box.
2. Click Enable skill, and input your user name and password of Smart Life app to connect it to Alexa.
4. Simply use some voice commands like \"Alexa, turn on Christmas tree lights\" to control your devices.
Work with Google Home:
1. Tap \"Home Control\" on the home page, then tap \"+\".
2. Find \"Smart Life\" in the list, type your Smart life use name and password, then tap \"Link Now\".
3. After you assign rooms for devices, your devices will be listed in the Home Control page.
Set up on Smart Life App:
1. Download the \"Smart Life\" app on App Store/ Google Play.
2. Register the app by phone or e-mail.
3. Add the plug to Smart Life, select Electrical Outlet, then connect WiFi.
4. Make sure you are using 2.4 GHz WiFi.
5. If failed, please long press the ON/OFF bottom on the middle of the plug until the indicator light blinking quickly, then set it up again.
1. This outdoor smart plug only supports 2.4 GHz WiFi.
2. WiFi name should only contain letters and numbers, make sure there is no special symbol in WiFi name and password (Like a dash).
3. Not for water immersion or directly exposed to water. Recommended installation height is at least 6 inches off the ground.