Solar Panel: 6V/1.5W
The Power of Pump: 4.5-9V/0.6-1.1W
Size of Solar Panel (Diameter x Thickness): 18.7*0.3cm
Max Lift of Pump: 100cm
Max Flow of Pump: 160L/h
Max Water Height: 30-50cm (11.8-19.7inch)Tips of Using the Solar Powered Fountain Pump
1. Put the solar panel under sufficient sunlight and be better to face directly to sun.
2. The solar fountain must be completely immersed in water, not work long time dehydration, or its lifespan will be shortened.
3. Let the solar pump work without spray head for seconds to let the air go out of the pump. This step is very important, or there might not be high water flow coming out.
4. Do not use the solar powered fountain in dirty or corrosive water. Keep the water clean, if it\'s dirty, it may block the solar water fountain and stop it from working.
5. Clean the water outlet and the nozzles regularly to avoid the solar water pump from getting stuck.
6. Be careful to protect the solar panel to avoid any damage. Keep the surface of solar panel clean. Make sure nothing covers any part of solar panel or blocks the pump.CAUTION!
Under the 3 conditions, the solar fountain pump might not work.
*Solar panel is in shadow.
*Solar panel is dirty.
*The pump outlet is clogged by debris in the water.Package Content
1 x Solar Fountain Pump
1 x A pouch of Fittings
1 x User ManualManufacturer Warranty
Roadtec solar fountain pump offers one year warranty and full money back guarantee. If you encounter any problems during use, please contact us at [email protected]