Electric Milk Frother - Your best choice to prepare a perfect coffee at home!
1. One-Touch Button Provides 4 Functions warm and dense milk foam warm and airy milk foam hot milk cold milk foam Tips: The LED indicator will light when you select the desired mode.
2. Max & Min Capacity Indicator Level Inside the foam maker, there are 2 lines to indicate: Minimum level of liquid and maximum level for milk foam. See them easily! Tips: milk foam: Max 115 ml - the higher line heat milk: Max 240 ml - the line is not marked
3. Internal Non-Stick Coating Features a non-stick coating, so milk is less likely to stick to the inner wall. Clean the milk frother jug with sponge or soft brush for best durability.
4. Whisk & Heater Make milk foam - use the whisk with the coil. Heat milk - remove the coil around the whisk, otherwise milk froth is produced. The whisk is easily removed to clean. Tips: Ensure the lid covered before use to prevent milk or milk foam from spilling during the milk steamer working.
5. Rubber Spatula & Cleaning Brush Rubber spatula - help you take out milk foam easily. Cleaning brush - help you clean it, especially the internal corner after using it for a longtime.
6. 360° Non-Slip Base & Strix Temperature Controller 360° Non-Slip Base: 3 non-slip rubber feet at the bottom of the base. Designed for your safety. Strix Temperature Controller: this milk frother can switch off automatically when your milk or froth achieved 65 ± 5℃.
Specifications: Color: Black Frequency: 50/60 Hz Power: AC 230 V/ 400 W Voltage: 220-240 V Automatically Off: YES Capacity: Milk foam - 115ml Hot milk - 240ml Material: Plastic & Stainless steel liner & Non-stick coating
I like this frother as it has a small footprint on the counter top. It is very quiet and the design is slender. I purchased this frother for my coffee and chocolate can recomend it as it blends the co... read more »
The item arrived very quickly and packed well for transit. In the past I have physically shaken a milk bottle to make a small amount of foam on top of a coffee when I have guests - but with... read more »
I love coffee, I mean I really love coffee... I’m a regular customer at one of the big coffee chains but it’s so expensive I decided to buy my own milk frother and make my own recipes and... read more »
I am very happy with my purchase of this and am now able to make my coffee to the standard that coffee shops make them, the added creamyness and froth that i am able to create makes my drinking coffee... read more »