I love my Nintendo Switch but sadly the battery doesn’t last all day. I can get a good couple hours out of it when I am on a road trip, but after that, it will die unless I can find a place to plug it in. I have been looking for a nice battery backup solution so I can play when I am on the go, without having to lug around a HUGE and heavy battery. I was really pleased when I stumbled across this battery backup.
Here are some great features of this device.
- Quick charge USB-C device. You can also change USB-C and USB-A devices at the same time.
- You can charge your iPhone X from dead to 50% in under 30 minutes. I was very impressed when I found this out. Really cool feature.
- Only takes 3 hours to charge the battery from dead to fully charged.
- LCD display on the device to show how much more power is left in the battery.
- I read in the manual where it has overcharge protection which will keep all electronic devices safe
- Love the blue color!! It goes really nice with my Switch carrying case.
I have been very impressed by the speed and the reliability of this battery backup. My wife likes to bring it with her when she is out and about because it is light and small enough to go in her purse without taking up too much space. As a matter of fact, she keeps eyeing this device enough for me to need to purchase another one just for her so I can use it.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.