The heart rate monitor works without a problem and accurate enough. The build quality is solid without any creaking sound from the plastic.
The fitness band also has a sleep monitor and some other features such as calorie count, call/message display, and more. The LED screen is visible with a simple interface. Also, the band is easy to put on, light, and comfortable. The pedometer works too but can be 1-2 steps off sometimes which I am not sure if it is normal.
• The fitness band was in a black box with information about the features on it.
• Included an instruction manual.
• Has an app that works.
• Has multiple features such as sleep monitor.
• The HR monitor works.
• Accurate enough pedometer.
• Light, comfortable, and easy to use.
• Clearly visible display.
• Still trying to decide if it is a con or not but the pedometer is slightly off by 1-2 steps which might not be a big deal.
Comments and/or Suggestions:
• Trying to find on the band on how to reset the pedometer count and other stuff.
Bottom line: Overall, good enough fitness band for beginners.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.