My wife loves lights, it really helps brighten any place up and make it seems more special. At times I even overheard her (and her friends) call them “twinkle lights”. I must admit that having a nice string of lights really makes a place pop.
One place where we would like to put lights but could be annoying is outside, due to having lights in a close proximity to a power outlet. When I saw these lights online I knew I found a great solution, as these are LED, bright, and also free to run (since we have a lot of sun in Texas).
Here are some great features of these LED Lights:
- Lights are over 20 feet long and contain over 200 LED lights
- The wire is ultra thin and very bendable.
- Great quality of the wire so it will not break
- The whole thing is waterproof so you can leave it out all year long.
- Really bright lights that help illuminate any dark space.
- Works up to 10 hours after fully charged.
These are really great lights that can make any space seem brighter and look so much prettier. I really like the fact that it is solar powered. I just set the up and forget about it until it is nighttime and the lights look so pretty in the patio. I highly recommend picking up a set (or more) of these great lights. You will not regret it!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.