I have purchased several solar garden and yard stakes in the past that didn't put out the amount of light they should or stay on for very long. When I saw these Poweradd Outdoor Solar Torch Lights with Flickering Flames I was excited to give them a try. You may purchase the 2-pack (which I purchased) or the 1-pack which comes with the LED Solar Torch Lights, User Manual, Plastic Ground Spikes (I received an extra one) and Plastic Ground Stakes.
I first read the user manual then put the lights together and placed them in the ground so they could get direct sun light during the day. Once it became dark I went outside and pressed the on button which is located on the led solar light head stake in the front about 2 inches under the company logo and the lights came on. They are beautiful, bright and look like flames of fire dancing. My grandson was with me and asked me if it was real fire because he said it looked as though it was. I explained to him that is was not fire, was not hot but just a LED light that looked like a dancing flame. We were both amazed at how bright the lights were and how pretty they looked. My husband arrived home later and was surprised by the amount of light they put out and how cool they looked.
These are the first set of solar torches I have owned that stayed on for a long period of time. The first day was sunny and that night the lights stayed on for at least 9 hours at which time I went to bed so could have been longer. The second day was cloudy but they did receive direct sunlight and the lights danced beautifully for a good 8 hours before we retired for the night. Beautiful well built LED solar torch lights that are rated IP67 waterproof and have auto on/off dusk to dawn sensor. Great for security since they shine bright and light up the area you place them in. Nice for your garden, yard, patio, driveway and would make a wonderful gift.
Here is some additional information about the product taken from the Amazon product description page:
Highly Realistic Flames Illumination:
This waterproof solar light has a unique pattern on the light bulb that will imitate realistic flames when it's on. The highly realistic flickering flames will create a wonderful romantic atmosphere at night. The solar torch is made up of 96 LEDs, each of which is rated 28LM for flickering warm yellow illumination. It's an ideal outdoor torch light for your garden, driveway, swimming pool, parties, camping, BBQ, Christmas, New Year, etc. Let you and your gust feel the real relaxing and impressed night together.
User-friendly Automatic Torch Light:
The solar powered torch has a built-in daylight sensor at the top. The daylight sensor detects night or day, and the torch will automatically turn on or off. This Dust-to-Dawn Auto On/Off Function makes the torch light energy-saving and more intelligent for users. The torch has a built-in 2200mAh 18650 battery. Power will be stored in the battery while the solar panel absorbs sunlight and turns it into electric power. This solar light is solidly built to be very durable, with an approximate lifespan, up to 5 years.
How to Install:
1. Connect the ground stake and ground spike together with the light head part, alternatively, you can just connect the spike with the light head part, depending on the height you prefer.
2. Plug the lamp deeply into the soil or sand.
3. Please remember to press the button to switch on the solar light, otherwise it won't turn on automatically at night.
Solar Panel Power Rating: 0.88W, 17% Efficiency
Battery Type: 2200mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery
Size: 320 * 120 * 120mm
LED: 28LM * 96 PCS
LED Span Life: 50,000 Hrs
Solar Charging Time: 7-10 Hrs Under Sunlight
What You Get
2*LED Solar Torch Light
2*Plastic Ground Spike
2*Long Ground Stake
1. Regularly clean the top of solar panel light, especially in snowy and sandstorm weather, or the obstacle on the solar panel surface will cover the solar light, which will affect the light brightness and the lightning time.
2. During the winter season, maybe the charging time will be longer, that is normal, because the sunlight in winter is not strong like summer sunlight. So please keep the light in the directly sunlight for 7-10 hrs for charging, and the lighting time is different between summer day and winter day, summer 8-9 hrs, winter 5-6 hrs.
3. Please plug the light deep in the soil or sand, or the light maybe easy to fall down after a long time or stormy weather.
4. Keep the light away from fire, avert the product immersed in water, or the lifetime will be shorted.
5. No one except professional technicians should attempt to disassemble the device in order to avoid damaging the product.
I am so happy with my new Poweradd Outdoor Solar Torch Lights and do highly recommend them. They are the coolest Solar torch lights I have seen and I have received so many compliments from family and friends on them. You may purchase the Poweradd Solar Light Outdoor, IP67 Waterproof Flickering Flames Dancing Solar Torch Lights Dust to Dawn Auto On/Off Solar Security Spotlight for Garden, Patio, Yard, Driveway - 2 Pack sold by Poweradd for $33.99 with Prime on Amazon. I did receive mine at a discount but in no way did it persuade my opinion. This is my honest and unbiased review.
I have enclosed the link to the product which I purchased on Amazon below: