Good hooks are never enough
Transparent invisible, clean and tidy, time can not change its color, long also durable
Too many places in the house need it.
Much cheaper and better than command strips. They are 40 in the pack, super transparent and I used them in the shower and near the sink. Great adhesion for toothbrushes. I will add that they are too small to hold a razor if that's what you're looking for.
How to install:
1. Before installing the adhesive hook, please make sure the surface is clean, dry, free from dust and oil, and wipe it dry first.
2. Remove the transparent film on the back of the hook.
3. Paste on any smooth surface and press it tightly to remove any bubbles.
4. Maximum load: 15lbs. It is recommended to leave 24 hours before hanging any item to ensure the product is firm and fixed.
1. Do not hang overweight, expensive or fragile products.
2. Do not use in high temperature environment (no more than 80 degrees).
3. Applicable to all kinds of smooth surfaces, such as ceramic tile, marble, glass, stainless steel, wood, metal or plastic.
4.Not suitable for wallpaper, paint, painted walls and rough surfaces.
How to remove:
Heat it with a hair dryer, then slowly remove it from the side without leaving a trace.