I love autumn and winter because we finally start to lose all the sweltering heat from summer. The only downside to these seasons as it makes it hard to work out. When I work out I like to listen to music on the go, and I can’t use in-ear phones as they give me a migraine like headache. The top of my head gets cold and my ears are frozen so I have to wear a beanie to keep them warm, which means I can’t listen to music.
Someone has solved my ‘first-world’ problems by combing these two items to come up with a Bluetooth Beanie.
Here are some great features of these beanies:
- You can connect any device to it such as a phone, tablet or anything else so you can listen to music on the go, while it is cold
- Since it is Bluetooth you do not have to have any annoying cables coming out of your head
- Great sound that doesn’t bother other people around you
- You can remove the earphones so you can wash it
- Keeps your head and ears really warm
- The sounds is really great to listen to especially when you are exercising
- Long lasting battery, do not have to worry about charging it every time you use it.
- Feels great to wear
I really like this beanie a lot. My wife loves it as well, which means I will be purchasing another one just for her very soon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.