I recently purchased the Firstbuy Bamboo Charging Dock. I had a plug in the wall station with four USB ports and two phone holder slots. However, my son just got his first phone so we have 4 phones and one tablet that are on chargers every night. The counter is getting quite full with all the cords and electronics. I saw a good deal on the Firstbuy Bamboo Charging Dock and thought it may be a great solution for our counter mess – and hold basic other things like a couple pens! I ordered one and thanks to Amazon Prime, it only took two days for it to arrive.
The great things about the Firstbuy Bamboo Charging Dock:
• The Firstbuy Bamboo Charging Dock set up easily…I just inserted the new charging unit I bought into the hidden compartment and stuck the wall plug in from the back and attached some short charging cords in through the front slot.
• The Firstbuy Bamboo Charging Dock looks very nice and has a nice finish on the wood.
• The Firstbuy Bamboo Charging Dock has five slots so it holds all four phones and the tablet at the same time.
• The Firstbuy Bamboo Charging Dock has slots that are wide enough for our phones with the cases – including my son’s very thick cushioned protective case, plus one of the slots is VERY wide and holds the tablet with lots of extra room – I could probably stick two tablets with covers in that slot.
Now to the less great things....
• I wish the hidden compartment was a little deeper so I could use my longer charging cords and tuck the excess length inside with the charging unit. However, if you have the short cords it is perfectly fine.
If you want to clean up your counter or desk where you charge your electronics, the Firstbuy Bamboo Charging Dock is a great bet at a good value.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As a buyer myself I rely on these reviews when I purchase so if you appreciate the time I spent on writing this up, please mark the "yes" at the end of this review when it asks if it was helpful.