I have a friend that collects guitars, and plays them all. So I was looking for an extra little gift for him. That is when I found the Mugig Clip-On Tuner Chromatic tuner for guitar, ukulele, violin, chromatic, with a colorful LCD Display.
I took some photos, and then gave it to him to open on Christmas day. He said that he really likes that he can clip it on to any of his guitars. The LCD screen is very easy to read, and shows up well. The Guitar Tuner is easy to take with him when he goes to band practice, or his lesson, as it is: 3 x 1.4 x 2 inches. It comes with a 3V (CR2032 lithium battery included), which I believe every product should have with it.
As I am not that knowledgeable about this product, I am listing some of the information from the Amazon webpage:
– Quality environmental-friendly ABS applied, Scientific design with exquisite workmanship ensure no break in use.
– Low defective rate of less than 0.1% ,which is much far below the industry for electronic products.
– Perfect for string instruments like acoustic/classical/electric guitar, bass, violin , ukulele,mandolin,banjo
– Small size ,however with super bright & big LCD display, which suitable for stage and home than common tuner on the market.
– Red display on the right indicates sharp note , Orange on the left indicates flat note. Green indicates the correct note.
– Very simple to operate,only one button controls everything:turn on /off and setting tuning modes according to your instruments.
– Thick & removable quality silicon pad on the clip fits well on the headstock of your instrument without damaging its finish.
– Battery included,auto off for no signal detected for 3 minutes to save energy. ‘
This is a product that is perfect for anyone that needs to tune a guitar, ukulele, or violin.
I did receive mine at a discounted price, and feel that my friend’s experience is very favorable.