I love the BEBEONCOOL PS4 Controller Dual Charger (it takes up to two PS4 Controllers) and I really believe it’s an excellent gadget that is well built and will stand the test of time... I really do think one needs to be careful though to ensure that one eases the PS4 Controller into the gadget’s Charging Slots fairly carefully..
What I like about it...
1) It is VERY easy to use and comes with instructions
2) It is compact and doesn’t take up much room
3) It can take up to two PS4 DualShock 4 Controllers at the same time
4) It has a light at the front of the charger that GLOWS either RED or GREEN with a mini-icon of a PS4 Controller DEPENDING on whether the PS4 Controller is BEING CHARGED or HAS BEEN FULLY CHARGED
5) If a PS4 Controller is being charged in the FRONT CHARGING SLOT, it’s The TOP mini-icon that lights up... If it’s the BACK CHARGING SLOT that’s being used, the BOTTOM mini-icon lights up in front of the Charger (A very useful & CONVENIENT Feature, in my view)..
6) TO FULLY charge a PS4 Controller, it takes between an hour and a bit & just over an hour and a half DEPENDING on HOW LOW the charge on the PS4 CONTROLLER is to start off with.
7) I believe it has an elegant streamlined look and I LIKE IT
What I don’t like:
Some people have commented that when their PS4 Console is in Stand-by mode, this nifty PS4 Controller Charger does NOT Charge their CONTROLLERS..
... SOLUTION... Connect it to a 5V 1amp USB ADAPTOR like I have (Very IMPORTANT It IS A 5V 1amp USB Adaptor; THIS IS ALSO STATED in the instruction manual that comes with the product). By the way, VERY good quality 5V 1amp USB Adaptors can be bought on the Amazon website..
I know very little about Games Consoles, but have learnt a lot about them from my little ones over the last few months!
I hope you’ve found my REVIEW HELPFUL...