Like all good cleaning products this is addictive. All my jewellery is lovely and sparkly and my chains all look like new. The instructions are a bit over obsessive on the safety side and imply you will be electrocuted if you even lick your lips in close proximity. In reality I didn't find the watch accessory particularly practical or helpfull so threw caution to the wind and just hand jiggled it in the water. The dirt that came out from the metal links was astounding and I didn't get so much as a tingle. I've since used it at a charity day at work to clean other people's jewellery since mine is no longer mucky enough to feed my addiction. People were nervous at first but delighted with the results and I made a lot of money for the charity. Use with care on stones such as coral or tourquoise which seem more vunerable than true gemstones like diamonds. Again watchfulness and hand jiggling helps avoid damage.