When I drink Whiskey straight, I enjoy it being cold. I have tried Whiskey stones in the past, but no matter how long they remain in the freezer they never can keep your drink cool enough. While I do like ‘cutting’ my Whiskey with a splash of water, I normally do this via Ice Cubes, but the problem is ice melts really quickly and then dilutes the nice Whiskey I am drinking.
I have an ice mold but it recently broke and you could only do one ball at a time. I was very happy when I found this new ice mold where you can make four at a time! Here are some great features
- The tray can create four ice spheres at a time, you can freeze anything from water, jelly, and other things
- Ice made from the tray is very slow melting so it doesn’t dilute what you are drinking: Whiskey, Soda, and more
- It is dishwasher safe and very easy to clean
- It is very sturdy and will not crack easily
- Easy to put in the freezer as it doesn’t take up too much space
I really enjoy having another mold that you can create multiple balls at a time. Really great for parties!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.