This is a pretty good little fitness tracker. I am not sure I am quite in love with it, but mostly because I am confused about whether or not it is actually waterproof...all in all decent, and especially for the money. Move over, fitbit. I am OVER that cost for a wrist pedometer.
1) Seems to accurately count steps. I used this and my phone to count steps for about an hour, and they were within 20 steps of each other. It seems to be quite accurate in that regard. There will naturally be a tiny bit of variation due to sensitivity variances.
2) comfortable to wear. It is nice and easy to get on and off. The band isn't itchy for me, and I hate having things on my wrists.
3) Heartrate seems to be ok...not fantastic, but within range. No, this is not an accurate tool if you are an elite athlete training for the next big thing, but if you want to know a round about value of where you are when exercising this is a good enough tool for that.
4) like the color options. Easy enough. Not too many, but enough to keep everyone happy. I went with the blue, and it is a nice blue for men or women. Almost a cobalt like blue.
5) battery life is decent. It lasted a few days for me, and I tossed it on the charger without letting it die. Just a nice habit to charge at night.
1) does this actually last in a pool? I am not a huge swimmer, so it doesn't matter, but since it is advertised for being waterproof, this left a question given other reviews and what is in the Q&A for the product. Something to consider if you swim a lot...might not make it.
All in all great little pedometer and activity tracker. Nice reminder for all of us to GET OUT AND MOVE MORE!