Its nice for the price

Posted by Sonya Reis
Published on 05 Apr, 2018

IN-001Green The Little Monk Waterfall Backflow Homemade Buddha Incense Burner Tower Cones Sticks Holder Ash Catcher
Price: $10.99
My Rating
Avg. Rating
4.75 / 5   (12 Reviews)

  I bought cone incense for my boyfriend so I surprised him with this Buddha incense holder. It was smaller then I was hoping for but was still cute. 90% of the time the smoke followed the stream like it should of which was very cool to watch but the other 10% of the time I had to mess with the cones cause the smoke just flowed up in the air. I'm not sure if that was the Buddha incense holder fault of the cone incense fault but I was still happy with the value considering it was nice and cheap.  #RankBoosterReview

Price: $10.99



You might be also interested

We use Cookies for a better experience, you can learn more about it here