I was -> <- this close to sending these back as I could not for the life of me get these to pair together (I have the two earbuds rather than just one) so I had music playing out of both. But a quick email to the Nenrent and they sent the directions. It would have been handy to have these instructions beforehand as there is no way I would have guessed how to do it, but either way they now work! To save you all having to email them, here is how to get them to pair together...
Note: Please delete the paring name in your phone.
1. Ensure your phone BT is off.
2. Turn on one bud to pairing mode.
3. Double tap button. It will say "searching for slave".
4. Turn on 2nd bud I to pairing mode. The first bud will say "connected."
5. Turn phone BT on. If you did everything correctly there will be ONLY 1 paring name.
6. Connect them.
Considering how small they are, the sound is good, the little case they come in is pretty cute and small enough to slip in a bag so they are always charged. I have the case charging every evening so in the morning it's good to go for the day.