Purchased this because I’m fed up with mice in my shed and dont want to lay traps or poison down for fear of one of my pets getting hold of it, and if I’m honest I don’t really want to poison a small animal as annoying as he and his family are!!
So this seemed a good idea and a friend backed up my decision and to purchase saying they’d had one and it was really affective
Simply plugging into mains plug and this ultrasonic device emits a noise that keeps the little rodents at bay... no harm, no poison ...
3 weeks down the line and I’m happy to report that mr mouse has moved on.. coincidence or this little device works a treat
either way I’m thrilled