So, Today I received this omars iphone memory card reader and has been using it for a few days. My first experience with the card is quite good and I am happy that I bought this omars product which always comes to be nicely built with performance.
OK, So packaging and box are attractive with dual tone black and gray color.
Actual product seats on plastic mold and it has key ring attached to that so that we can carry this card reader with our keys.
outer body material is brushed aluminum which looks premium and inside that a plastic shell holds the actual card reader with rubbery finish.
performamce wise product works great and on iphone it is supported by the nicely designed witstick app.
Reading writing speed is good . I have tested this with class10 samsung microsd card
only one negative aspect according to me is that SIZE of the product. ITs practically BIG for MicroSD card reader. I wish Omars come with improvement in this area as it is no that handy to carry along with keys.
PRODUCT LINK: https://www.amazon.com/Omars-Portable-Lightning-Connector-included/dp/B075FTWF5H
APP LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/witstick/id1049602912?mt=8
1. Support 8GB-128GB Micro SD card with FAT32 or exFAT, NTFS not supported.
2. One USB 3.0 standard A Male connector for data exchange between iOS flash drive and PC, one lightning connector for Apple devices
3. Read/write performance for iOS devices up to 35MB/s and 15MB/s
4. Read/write performance for PC up to 80MB/s and 35MB/s
5. Compatible with iPhone 7 , 7 plus, SE / iPhone 6s / iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s plus / iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5 / iPad Pro / iPad 4 / iPad Air / iPad mini / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini 4 / iPod touch 5
6. Fully compatible with windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac OS
7. Supports iOS 9.0 or higher
8. Free and user friendly "WitStick" App and auto launch on iOS devices from App Store
9. Certification: CE, FCC & MFi
About MFi Certification
Inside each lightning connector is a tiny authentication chip that tells your device it's Apple MFI Certified.
This is important because non-certified, or knock-off lightning connectors can be very dangerous to your device,
which can often times get extremely hot, cause damage to your phone, and even render it completely fried and useless.
Files supported (From PC to the Flash drive and play them on iPhone or iPad via App)