The Fitness tracker works without a problem but needed to be charged out of the box. The build quality feels solid, light, and without any creaks or rattles noises.
The fitness tracker also has a heart monitor (multiple modes of it), sleep monitor, blood pressure monitor, pedometer, SpO2 and some other features such as calorie count, message/call/social notification. The OLED screen is visible with easy to use UI. Also, the band is detached to reveal the USB charging without the need for a cable but might need some force to detach it. The pedometer can be off by 2-4 steps, but works otherwise. The fitness tracker works with iOS and android using the app provided for easier set up (needs to be downloaded).
• The fitness band was in a branded looking box with a photo and information about the product but the brand name is not on it.
• Includes an instruction manual.
• As always, has an app to make things easier for setting up.
• Many features/modes/vibration.
• The HR monitor works.
• Pedometer works.
• Light, comfortable, and easy to use.
• OLED display is visible.
• Water resistance.
• Pedometer could be off 2 to 4 steps.
• Might be a little harder to take of the band for charging (probably not a con).
Comments and/or Suggestions:
• Little harder to remove one side of the band for charging but it might be good thing because it is more secure this way.
Bottom line: Overall, a nice and lightweight fitness tracker with many features that work.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.