I love to have my drinks chilled. I mean who really enjoys drinking lukewarm water unless you are dying of thirst? I especially like having my whiskey on the rocks, but I want it chilled without watering down the entire drink. I have tried whiskey stones, but they just do not keep the drink very chilled. If you use ice out of the ice maker you have to put in several pieces and they all melt really fast, which dilutes the drink. If you are out on the town with your significant other, I enjoy how the various places we visit use really nice ice molds and keep the drink chilled without melting too quickly.
I have a few different ice molds at home that I really enjoy and looking to add another set to my collection to help keep various drinks cold.
Here are some features of this set:
- Safe food-grade silicone that is easy to clean
- Ice balls melt more slowly than normal ice, keeps my drinks cooler longer
- The funnel really helps fill everything up without spilling over the top of the container
- Perfect for trying to make jello balls or even custom popsicles.
- The mold is a great size, as they fit in tumblers to whiskey glasses.
- Really bendy so it is easy to get out the ice and not mess up the overall design of the molds.
- The ice mold is bigger than a lot of other ones on the market, which is awesome!
I found these online and have really enjoyed them as not only do they keep my drinks cold, but I have also found a use for them in filling up the drinking containers I use when playing sports.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.