. The watch has a good build quality, light, and does not feel cheap in hand. In addition, it is also shock and 50M water resistant.
The watch has a digital clock with LED light, stopwatch, calendar, alarm, dual time formats, and a compass. The time with the LED light on is visible without any problems. Also, has only a single prong buckle that does not wobble around.
Finally, there is also world time feature which you can use if you are a traveler.
• The watch was in a bag and was in a small frustration-free box.
• Includes an instruction manual.
• Has many features such as alarm and a calendar.
• Has a digital display with LED and dual time.
• Shock resistance and 50M 5ATM water resistance with a good build quality.
• Has a world time feature.
• Has a stainless steel backplate.
• There was no cons until now. The main feature (survival compass) is not working properly and only shows WSW and SW that is it (rating down from 5 to 3 stars). UPDATE: The compass had to be calibrated which had instructions on the back of the manual (rating is back to 5 stars)
Comments and/or Suggestions:
• I would prefer a double prong buckle but the single prong that came with it seems durable and doesn't wobble.
Bottom line: Overall, a good quality sport's watch with with many features.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.