The watch has a good build quality, scratch resistant mineral glass, design, and has stones in it. The body of the watch is slim and does not stick out much.
The watch link bands can be removed with the included link remover if there is fitting issues. There is also a 30 meter water resistance, shock resistance, and a calendar window.
The stones inside make it look more premium and luxurious which makes it go well with a suit. This will be my daily driver for now to see how it holds up and if there is any issues with build quality or color fading (there might be an update).
• The watch came in a nice premum branded box with a pillow.
• Includes a link remover and a microfiber cloth.
• Includes an instruction manual
• Has a nice build quality and design.
• The watch band links can be removed with included remover for fitting.
• Has calendar window.
• Has a 30M water resistance.
• Has a scratch resistant mineral glass watch face.
• The watch is slim and not bulky.
• The crown is not that easy to pull out.
Comments and/or Suggestions:
• Nice and light and the stones give it a more premium look.
Bottom line: Overall, a nice premium looking watch with accessories.
UPDATE: When I decided to change the links with the included link remover, I noticed that the knob on it was broken (-1 Star).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.